Tuesday 21 May 2013

Apple Shake

Apple Shake





Serves : 2

Main Ingredients : Apple

Time : 20 mins

Difficulty : Easy




 

This shake is yet another tasty and simple to make. During my pregnancy time I was advised to take one apple a day. Having it daily wasn't easy for me as I was tired of the same taste everyday. So I started experimenting with it, and thought of making milkshake once or twice in a week, for giving different taste to my taste buds. Once I tried it with Cardamom seeds ( Elaichi ) it gave rich, sweet and delicious taste with its aromatic flavor and taste. My hubby loved it more then I did. Even today whenever I prepare apple shake, he reminds me not to forget the Cardamom flavor ... :)

So, once again lets try this delicious and nutritious drink ...




Ingredients :


  • 2 Apple 
  • 2 glass Milk                    
  • 1 tbsp Sugar
  •  2 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
  • Ice Cubes
  • 5 Cardamom ( powdered )

Method :


  • First peel the Apples and cut in small pieces and keep it aside.Apple Red/Green should be selected according to your taste.
  • Now Take a blender and blend milk, apple and sugar in it till it becomes soft and smoothns up.
  • Now separately grind the Cardamom ( Elaichi ) into fine powder .
  • Mix this finely powdered Cardamom ( Elaichi ) and mix it in the shake. Cardamom helps in giving extra aroma and flavor to the shake.
  • Now with it add 2 scoop of Vanilla ice cream to the shake, to give it an extra smooth taste and flavor. Vanilla Ice cream goes well with apple shake.
  • Now take clean serving glasses and pour the apple shake in the glasses.
  • Add some crushed ice for extra coolness, and top it with few apple pieces... :)

 

* Keep the Apples and Milk in the refrigerator for hours before making the milkshake.




No comments:

Post a Comment